Learn how synthetic playground turf meets these changing needs and why kids love to play on it.
Considerably more is known today about the benefits of play to children’s development. And it’s not just academia that are aware of these benefits. With the recent pandemic stay-at-home orders and social distancing requirements, parents and families are experiencing first-hand the negative impacts that lack of outdoor play has on their children’s mental and physical wellbeing. This awareness is driving change in play needs across the globe and forcing evolution in play spaces and community development.
So what is the evolution of play spaces? Download this white paper to learn more about:
- Increasing demand for year-round outdoor play.
- Free play and why it matters.
- Key trends in playgrounds.
- Impacts synthetic playground turf has on child development.
- Synthetic playground turf’s extended impact on the community.
Download the FREE White Paper
Complete the form to access a free download of our white paper on the evolution of play spaces and how synthetic playground turf meets these changing needs.